“Congratulation! Your website ….. is ready for ads. Set it up to start earning”. That news alone from Google AdSense can make you so exited that you forget to eat especially if you were greatly anticipating it. And you are like “it’s time to make money!”.
You may have tried many times to get approved by AdSense but all efforts proved abortive and you began to wonder what really is going on, whether your village people are after you, LOL.
Well, you can’t blame AdSense for not approving your website to start serving ads so you earn. Why? Because Google AdSense has it’s own policies that if you don’t abide with you are never going to be approved no matter how many times you try.
That brings us to the essence of this article. So what are those policies that you must abide. Let’s review them and see what you need to do so as to get your website approved quickly by Google AdSense.
How To Get Approved By Google AdSense Quick In 2021/2022 – Policies You Must Abide
1. Unique Content : Google AdSense frown at websites that do not supply unique contents. By unique contents i mean original. They must not be seen anywhere else on the internet aside your website. Otherwise it is just a copy and paste content and not original.
2. Active Website : Your website will not be approved if by the time it is being reviewed it happens to be down. Yes, an example of this is a website that display “Website is Under Construction” anytime it’s been accessed.
You can’t expect AdSense to approve such a website because they simply need to know the contents of your website and so on.
2. One Gmail Per AdSense : If you already an AdSense account somewhere with a particular Gmail address, you will not be able to reuse that Gmail address again if you want to open another AdSense account.
3. Moderate Content : The Contents of your website should not be violence or crimes. It must appeal to all gender of any ages.
4. Easy Navigation : Your website should be easy to navigate.
Conclusion : With all this tips you will be able to get approved quickly anytime you send your website to be approved by AdSense.